Monday, December 19, 2011

Proof that Jeanette Bartha is a FMSwordF Supporter.

A couple of days ago when I visited Jeanette Bartha's site I came across:
http://jeanettebartha.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/false-memory-syndrome-foundation-newsletter-e-mail-edition-fall-2011/.   This is a link to the FMSwordF's newsletter. This newsletter does nothing then talk about and promote their agenda. They lie and in this issue try to discredit Kim Noble who I have discuss earlier on this blog. Kim is proven scientifically to have DID. Their data is wrong they say Kim has 80 alters and that is not what my research has shown. Here is Kim's own site that shows the number of alters she has http://www.kimnoble.com/ .


I guess hearing it from the horses mouth isn't good enough for FMSwordF. Dr. John Morton at the University College of London did extensive assessments for 2 years on Kim. His conclusion is that her alters do not know about each other.  Dr. Morton's page at University College http://www.icn.ucl.ac.uk/Staff-Lists/MemberDetails.php?Title=Prof&FirstName=John&LastName=Morton. I am sure if FMSwordF had contacted him he would have been glad to discuss his findings.

This is one of the articles that tells Kim's story http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/kim-noble-a-woman-divided-413223.html. If I was able to find information on stories that support the validity of Kim's story then so was FMSwordF. IMO they choose to only look at stories that are slanted the way they want them to.

It saddens me because they could be doing so much better work to really help people. I don't know the numbers but realize that they have hurt thousands and thousands of survivors of RA and child sexual abuse. How in this day and age they can make statements that children don't dissociate when they are sexually abused is beyond me. What they do is reprehensible and wrong. I will write later today on what FMSwordF uses as proof that FMSword exists. I can promise you that it is not something scientific. Blessings, Rosie

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. Morton appears to have begun his academic career as a Developmental-ist, the school of psychology I am best acquainted with & most sympathic toward. I wouldn't call him "orthodox", however.

    The earliest publications listed, for him, on the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience site, have to do with issues relating to "recovered memory", such as "Recovered memories in theory and practice". To a true FMSF zealot, this might indicate that he began his career with a bias of sympathy toward recovered memory claimants, and that this bias subsequently influences all of his subsequent work including "testing" of Kim Noble. I'm not such a person, so I'll refrain from making such assumptions.

    You ought tgo listen very casrefully, however, to what he says in the recording of a talk he gave to The Royal Society:
    http://royalsociety.org/people/john-morton/
    "Does Superman remember Clark Kent". Listen to the whole thing, more than once. Morton clearly states that subjects in a study he conducted, who were NOT DID-MPD, but were "asked to assume another person's identity" - in other words, to PRETEND that they were someone else - got very similar test results to those which Kim Noble 'scored', with respect to "memory leakage" "between selves". That doesn't suggest something, to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh. cool looking little lass in the pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous said...

    heheh. cool looking little lass in the pic
    January 5, 2012 11:01 AM

    I am completely fine if you would like to participate in a mature, intelligent dialog. I will not get caught up in any type of reactionary dialog. This blog has become about sharing my research into FMSwordF's debunking ritual abuse and claiming children who suffer child sexual abuse do not dissociate or suffer any long term effects. In my research I have found that FMSwordF has an agenda to protect pedophiles. Feel free to ask me questions or challenge my research. Rosie

    ReplyDelete