Thursday, October 20, 2011

Confidentiality-Important to build trust.

 Here are some common definitions of confidentiality:
1. Done or communicated in confidence; secret.
2. Entrusted with the confidence of another: a confidential secretary.
3. Denoting confidence or intimacy: a confidential tone of voice.

The definition I use when I am saying I won't break confidence is number 2 above. I  promise my readers that if you share something with me I will not break your confidence. There will be some readers who will feel, uncomfortable posting questions and comments or even joining my blog. That is okay this blog is for everyone. Not everyone that visits my blog will like it and that is okay, too. What is important is that trust is built between my readers and I.
You may ask yourself how, if she is writing a blog, that can be easily read on the internet can she guarantee me confidentiality? I say this because questions can be sent to my blog email:
memoirofaredemptivelife@gmail.com.

If you choose to send an email I will answer the question(s) on my blog so readers can benefit, but I will never use your name, or any other personal information. I will make sure you get your question(s) answered whether or not I answer them or discuss your question(s) and post them on my blog so the readers can reply.


I want everyone that wants to participates gets to participate. Respectfully, Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment