Friday, April 13, 2012

To Say This Is Offensive Is An Understatement

I was reading my blogger dashboard today and I came across this link. http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/2012/04/are-sex-offenders-next.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FjPcH+%28Sex+Offender+Issues%29
To say I am appalled with this is an  understatement. While I am a defender of free speech, even if it is speech I don't agree with. I think this is over the top. This is so offensive I can't even find the words to describe it. I couldn't even post the picture that went with it. You can imagine what it was of. And to top it off there are comments that support this:
Most certainly the above image is disturbing. Yet it is depicting of how I feel as a RSO.
So I am guessing this RSO knows what it is like to watch family die, to be starved to death, to suffer tortuously under the Nazi Regime, to loose your home and your country, or to face death because of your ethnicity. I don't think so. This is a deviant comparing themself to a holocaust victim. http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/ should be held accountable for allowing this to be posted on their blog.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Are sex offenders next?





NOTE: Just trying to make a point about the insanity of the laws and the demonization of ex-offenders. I know it's nowhere near this bad, yet!

There was a picture of the Nazi Regime killing people. It was to appalling to copy and paste. 

You notice that this writer adds yet at the end of his note? You can't compare a group of people who were treated horrendously for the blood in their veins, against predators who have committed sexual crimes against others (including children). There is no comparison never was never will be. Please help me send a message to this blog that this is unacceptable. Thanks, Rosie





2 comments:

  1. You can send all you want, but I will leave the photo. If you are not an RSO or know anybody who is, then you don't know what it's like, and I never said anything about Jews, I just said the Nazi's targeted individuals they did not like, and yes that included gays, sex offenders, jews, blacks, whites, you name it:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_concentration_camp_badges#Table_of_camp_inmate_markings

    Sorry, but I won't remove the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just because we run a blog about sex offender laws and issues, doesn't mean we are sex offenders and "deviants," as you called us.

    I am a survivor of sexual abuse as a child, a friend is as well, but we also have another friend from childhood, who is on the registry hit-list for one bad mistake when they were 18 or so, which, may I point out, did not involve touching or having sex with a child or adult!

    So for someone trying to tell us we do not know what we are talking about, you don't appear to be one to talk much.

    ReplyDelete