Thursday, November 10, 2011

News about Satanic incident in Wisconsin

When I saw the story (I attached in the earlier post) today on the news the first thing I thought was surprise that SRA was covered by the media. I am learning that the main stream media doesn't cover SRA. So for this to hit the news was interesting. I have read on web sites that these two women were psychotic. That's interesting because we don't want to believe that SRA exists we label the people who commit SRA with psychosis. I know first hand that because the stories seem so over the top that people have a tough time believing this exists. I hope this story leads to more stories. It really sucks knowing that you were victimized by SRA. That you have to live with the aftermath of this every single day of your life and that people choose to not accept it exists.

While reading the article on this incident it seemed to me that these girls were looking for help. I wouldn't doubt if they both have been victimized by SRA and this is the way they are trying to get help to get out of the cult. Call me crazy but sometimes crazy is true. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment