Saturday, October 22, 2011

Created an office in my house for this blog

Good evening I am blogging later than usual because I spent most of the day putting together some office space, where I can write this blog. I am committed to it, and want to be as organized as possible. I promise the reader that I will post something every day. I am very happy to have decided to do this blog. I am looking forward to the day when I have some followers, when readers post comments, or when readers write to me via my email memoirofaredemptivelife@gmail.com asking questions. I am trying to get Susan Jeffers (who wrote the book Feel the fear and do it anyway) to allow me to have a widget on my site from her site that shares her daily affirmations. This book was helpful in my recovery from trauma. Susan Jeffers is one of the people, through her book, that helped me to be able to live a redemptive life.

Best Wishes, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment