Friday, October 26, 2012

Attending the Penn State Conference on Child Sexual Abuse

I am very excited to be attending the Penn State Conference on child sexual abuse. It starts this Sunday and goes through next Tuesday. I had some business cards printed up so I can hand them out. This is a copy of the card KNOW Trespassing is the name of the non-profit I am in the process of starting. The name is a double entendre. NO Trespassing means that a child should never be trespassed. Know Trespassing means that the agency will educate on what child sexual abuse is.

The mission of the agency is:

KNOW Trespassing is committed to protecting children. This will be accomplished by providing programs that educate on child sexual abuse. It's implications. Long term effects and prevention strategies. 

I feel that this is what God is wanting me to do and I am grateful for the opportunities that have been given to me these past five or so months. I have been able to afford to purchase a house with office space in it. I have a good support system and people who believe in what I am trying to accomplish. I am very grateful for this blog which has started me on the way to where I am going. I will share everything I have learned with readers from the conference. I don't think I will have time to blog on it until I get back from the conference. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment