Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woman Charged With Sexual Abuse of Child

Statistically female pedophiles are less in numbers then male pedophiles. It seems lately that there are as many stories of female pedophiles as their are of male. I found this information  http://female-offenders.com/Safehouse/2012/01/more-research-added.html which states that female's commit up to 20 percent of child sexual abuse. Yet statistically the common theory is between 2 to 5 percent. I am glad more information is getting out on this topic.

This story is of a sister who sexually abused her younger sister. They used to call this incest and I am glad that some incest perpetrators are being called what they are pedophiles. I am gong to do more research on the topic of incest and pedophilia. I am the youngest granddaughter of my grandfather G on Ruth's side. When I was doing research for my undergrad degree I traced that he sexually abused almost all of his granddaughters. I was also able to surmise that he abused most of his daughters. I can say with confidence that he was a pedophile. An opportunistic pedophile because he used the children he had access to which were family members. It always bothered me growing up that I had cousins I didn't know. Several completely severed ties with the family altogether. After I did this research on my family it became clear why this happened. This sexual abuse wasn't allowed to be talked about and if it was it was denied. So they did what was best for them and severed ties to the family. Not unlike what I did with Ruth.  I am glad this woman got caught and that her victim is getting help with what happened to her. Rosie

Suspect sexually abused a relative on at least one occasion and now faces up to 40 years in prison.
A 19-year-old woman is facing charges alleging that she forced a female relative who was a minor child to perform a sex act with her inside a Wauwatosa home.


According to the criminal complaint, the woman – who isn’t being named in order to protect the identity of the victim – forced a 13-year-old girl to perform oral sex on her in 2009 in a home on West North Avenue.
The victim told investigators that wasn’t the first case of abuse. She said her assailant told her she would tell on her about past instances if she said anything about any of the incidents.
The woman admitted to the allegation when asked by police. She is charged with one count of sexual abuse of a child and could face up to 40 years in prison and $100,000 in fines, if convicted.
Related Topics: Minor Child and Sexual Abuse


http://wauwatosa.patch.com/articles/woman-charged-with-having-sex-with-her-sister

No comments:

Post a Comment