Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FMSwordF and their part in helping normalize pedophilia

I was looking through my research for the blog. I found some of my research on FMSwordF and it's advisory committee. I specifically had done research on Dr. Underwager. He is one of the original advisory board members of the FMSwordF. He also supported pedophilia as evidenced by an article in PAIDIKA http://exitinterview.biz/rarities/paidfull.htm  also known as the pedophile magazine. Which had articles contributed from supporters of pedophilia. Shortly after the article http://nudisthallofshame.info/Underwager2.html was exposed Dr. Ungerwager resigned as one of the advisory board members. His wife Hollida Wakefield is still on the FMSwordF's advisory board today. 
Here are some articles that discuss Dr. Underwager. http://www.mombu.com/medicine/psychology/t-pangborns-hero-dr-ralph-c-underwager-re-they-just-dont-get-it-11373053.html. http://xdell.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html
Another one of the contributors for Paidika was Frits Bernard aka as the father of the pro-pedophilia movement.  This is also known as the normalization of pedophilia.
This is some of the research that lead me to understand that FMSwordF has played a large role in the normalization of pedophilia. One of the things about incest is that those who commit incest are:
Incestuous pedophiles are family members, often a parent or sibling, perhaps an uncle or grandparent. http://www.privatefamilymatter.com/sexual/pedophilies/55-pedophiles
A lot of the people who were being accused of incest were protected by the FMSwordF. They would diagnoses their children (accusers/survivors of child sexual abuse) with FMSword.I don't know if anyone has publicly accused the FMSwordF of being a part of normalizing pedophilia. I know some of their supporters read this blog. FMSwordF supporters please feel free to let Pamela Freyd that I am accusing FMSwordF of being part of the normalization of pedophilia. I invite Pamela to respond to my accusations. I never moderate my comment board so if she would like to respond her response will be automatically posted to my blog.
This is where my obsession with learning about the normalization of pedophilia began. It also led me to understand that Ruth and her father were both pedophiles. I suspect that two of my uncles were pedophiles as well. My passion around this issue is because for some reason no body looked at those who committed incest as pedophiles back in 1992. No body held the FMSwordF accountable for the damage they have done to thousands of child sexual and ritual abuse survivors. How their can be claims that no coverup has ever been around child sexual and ritual abuse is just ridiculous to me. Of course there has been a large coverup and FMSwordF's role was in making child sexual and ritual abuse survivors look bad as a way to discredit them. This discrediting became "debunking." Claiming that child sexual and ritual abuse do not exist. Once ritual abuse in particular was considered "debunked" it made it hard for survivors to be able to tell their stories. Those who have written about their experiences have a tough time getting anything published in the main stream media.

One of the good things since FMSwordF's inception in 1992 is that we live in an age of technology where evidence is easier to obtain and data is every where. Their are a number of blogs that discuss child sexual and ritual abuse out there. Bloggers who have survived these types of abuse now have a platform to discuss this. That wasn't possible in 1992. This has helped in getting the word out that child sexual and ritual abuse does occur. I wish it was accepted more in the mainstream media, but it isn't quite yet. I am trying to change that as a survivor of ritual abuse. I need to re-focus on getting my book published. If we can start a conversation in this country again about ritual abuse it would help numerous survivors and those in their lives who support them. Was having some insomnia this evening and writing this has helped occupy me. Now I'm tired and ready to go back to sleep. Blessings, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment