Thursday, December 15, 2011

Post on Jeanette Bartha's page DID doesn't exist.

I have attached the link below to Jeannette's post. The post discuss that the APA is looking for continued input from professionals to add diagnoses to the DSM-5 that is coming out in May of 2013. Jeannette is a proponent of the FMSwordF and a "debunker." It makes me smile that she did research and realized that FMSword doesn't exist as a diagnoses. I am guessing her post is to invite all of those affiliated with FMSwordF to send in all of their empirical evidence to support that FMSword exists. I say if the FMSwordF has been around since 1992 and FMSword is not a diagnosis in the DSM-4, T and now 5 it isn't real. Especially since it isn't an ICD-9 or 10 code either. I have also posted my response to her post. She usually edits them and I want want my readers to see what I actually said. Chuckling, Rosie
http://jeanettebartha.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/statement-of-the-american-psychological-association-on-the-dsm-5-development-process/#comment-4441

12/15/2011 at 5:03 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Good article thanks for posting. It seems like you are urging your FMSwordF friends to send in their “empirical” evidence to support FMSword as a diagnosis. The reality is it isn’t a diagnosis and there is no empirical evidence that supports this. Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment