Saturday, December 24, 2011

OMG Newgon wiki subversion information resource

I came across this wiki after I found their category on Ranting AntiPeds. This is what the opening lines on the page say:
         Our resource aims to document facts, opinions, arguments, research and testimonies 
         relating to physical attractions and relationships between minors and 
         adults (see ethos). 
         We strive to expose the positive side of these often condemned facts of life. 

At first when I was reading this wiki I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. I starting reading of the people below under the wiki category "Ranting AntiPeds" I have to say I started to laugh. I am still traveling and where I am staying has no where to plug in my computer. I was running my computer on the battery. This wiki so captivated my attention that in order to insure I wouldn't run out of my battery. I went to another area of the house in the middle of the night to plug in my computer. In order to make sure I could finish my research and this blog post.

This takes the cake they have a section where they out people who are what they call AntiPeds. Isn't this hysterical? A group of pedophiles who have a section on their wiki that outs those who are activists against pedophilia. I feel like I am in a skit for Saturday Night Live. They actually give out personal information on all of these AntiPeds. They act like these people are committing crimes because they advocate against pedophilia. My stomach hurts because I am laughing so much as I write this. It is completely absurd. Has the world turned upside down? lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol. Now my cheeks are hurting as well and I am going to wake up the whole household if I don't stop this. I can't catch my breath lol, lol, lol, lol, lol.


I can only hope that some day I am on the list of AntiPeds. Laughing, and now rolling on the floor, Rosie

Category:People: Ranting AntiPeds

Pages in category "People: Ranting AntiPeds"

The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.

A

B

C

C cont.

E

F

J

L

M

M cont.

P

R

S

T

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment