Thursday, November 17, 2011

Technology

I am working hard on learning technology. I have created a Facebook page for this blog. I just spent a good half hour trying to figure out how to put the like button on this page. This was in vain because I couldn't figure it out.

I created the page to bring a focus on three things. 1). Ending Child Abuse. 2) Discussing the long term effects of child abuse or as I call it multiple traumas.3) Providing a forum to share resources on trauma.

I am a little scared about having a Facebook page because I haven't shared finishing my memoir with very many people. Yes I have it here on my blog but I haven't shared the blog with a lot of people I know. Having the visability on Facebook is going to mean that people will know of my surviving RA. This will change some peoples opinion of me, upset others and cause others distress. The reality is if I want the memoir published that means hopefully, a lot of people will read it. So what is the difference? Either way the story is out there. I know that this has pushed me even further to divulging my history with people. I call it outing myself. Blessings, Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment