Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Set of videos posted today on my blog

I decided to look for videos on trauma and guilt instead of survivors guilt. What I ended up finding is videos by a Dr. Joan Pastor out of California. I watched all of the videos. They are a series she did on trauma and it's effects on people. She talks about PTSD and anxiety and how they are a symptoms of trauma. She speaks in a way that is very easy to understand. She discusses long term effects of trauma and how people can heal from them. Out of all of the videos I have been viewing to post on this blog I really like her's a lot. I have subscribed to her page and when she posts other videos that pertain to trauma I will post them. She did a whole series on stress and covers traumas and stress reactions. I won't post them until I talk specifically about trauma and stress. I hope that you like them and find them helpful. Have a blessed day, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment